Set over four spacious and beautifully finished floors, this stunning contemporary house boasts high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout, featuring two en suites and a large bathroom with off-street parking.
- Gorgeous modern four bedroom house
- Boasts four bright and spacious floors
- Finished to high contemporary standard throughout
- Ample living and entertaining space
- Two en suites, a large bathroom and separate WC
- Patio, rear garden and a shared driveway
- Utility room and excellent built-in storage
- Sought after location close to shops and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is peacefully located a short walk from the superb shops, cafes and amenities in Crouch End. The lovely green open spaces of Finsbury Park are close by, with Crouch Hill Station also nearby for reliable transport links.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This ice cream café sells amazing ice cream! There's always a queue right down the road - I can't get enough!
Simply one of the nicest Thai meals outside of Thailand.
The prettiest tailors in North London?
Crouch Hill station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,093 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,626 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,221 (206 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343