Set within a smart portered development moments from Regent's Park, this superb 2 bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space arranged over two floors.
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Separate kitchen with excellent storage space
- Main bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Good-sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Additional smart bathroom
- Stylish modern decor and lots of natural light
- Access to large resident's garden with BBQ and play area
- Off street parking by separate negotiation
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,300 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 982 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Baker Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Jubilee Circle Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Regent's Park station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Baker Street and Marylebone High Street are on the doorstep and the attractions of the West End are within easy reach.
Regent's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
An Aladdin's cave of foodie delights - fresh produce, charcuterie and a cheese room. If they let me into heaven, I hope it looks like this!
Paddington Street Gardens
A quiet spot moments from the fantastic cafes and restaurants in the heart of Marylebone. Don't forget your table tennis bats!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone and Mayfair
020 7659 8100