Situated on the sought-after Gloucester Avenue in Primrose Hill, this fantastic three bedroom duplex apartment provides spacious and unique accommodation within a smart warehouse conversion.
- Luxurious and modern three bedroom duplex apartment
- Spanning the top two floors of a warehouse conversion
- Stylish and neutral interiors throughout
- Top-floor master bedroom with fitted storage and en suite
- Two well-proportioned additional bedrooms
- Open-plan reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Private balcony with space to dine
- Highly desirable development with concierge service
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated next to Regents Canal on Gloucester Avenue, there are a wide range of smart shops and bars just moments away in the surrounding areas of Primrose Hill and Camden Town, while the extensive Regent's Park is also close by.
Primrose Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best toasted sandwiches in Camden made to order and excellent Portuguese custard tarts.
A restaurant/bar/club serving pan-Asian food cooked by the amazing chef Ian Pengelley. You can dine and enjoy the bar area at the same time.
An alternative fish and chip restaurant selling a tasty British classic with unusual culinary twists.
Camden Town station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Chalk Farm station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Camden Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,539 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,481 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,660 (154 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000