This palatial two bedroom apartment is one of the most impressive residences in St Pancras Chambers, located within the Clocktower. The property boast stunning views and extravagant original features throughout.
- Unique opportunity to rent this two bedroom apartment
- One of the finest apartments in St Pancras Chambers
- Stunning building immediately recognisable as a London landmark
- Very high specification interiors preserving all original details
- Imposing reception room with views over Kings Cross St Pancras
- Two large bedrooms both with mezzanines
- Master bedroom with free standing bath
- Fabulous location and offering concierge services
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £3,215 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,609 (149 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
King's Cross & St Pancras station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Victoria East Midlands Trains Grand Central Piccadilly Great Northern London North Eastern Railway Southeastern Thameslink Northern First Hull Trains lines, Zone: 1
West Midlands Trains Victoria London Overground Northern Virgin Trains lines, Zone: 1
Russell Square station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
St Pancras Chambers was formerly the Great Midland Hotel, constructed in 1873 next to what is now Kings Cross St Pancras station. There are endless opportunities to shop and dine on the doorstep, with the British Library also close by.
King's Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Betjeman Arms
The only British Pub located within the Grade I Listed building underneath the clock tower and arches at St Pancras International station. Elegant dining room, heritage features, charming staff and stunning British pub classics menu. This is now my family's new favourite Sunday Lunch local.
Just down the road from Sadler's Wells Theatre, this exceptional gastro pub is packed before a show - and rightly so.
A great burrito place that usually gives out tasters every day.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000