Beautifully presented throughout this wonderful two bedroom flat is positioned within a lovely period conversion overlooking a garden square.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Beautiful period conversion over looking Dorset Square
- Elegant reception room with high ceilings and large windows
- Semi open-plan modern kitchen with appliances
- Stylish master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A wide range of popular shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants can be found around Baker Street and Marylebone High Street. Regent's Park is also close by.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
Marylebone Farmers' Market
Every Sunday 10am - 2pm, the market attracts many people far and wide. It's a no brainer for any London foodie!
The best wings, ribs, burgers and pulled pork in town! It rivals even the most well known and popular barbecue restaurants.
Baker Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Jubilee Circle Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Circle Line) station
District Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,266 (117 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100