This Stunning five bedroom detached house found in Willesden Green boasts a substantial living space throughout, beautiful 55' private garden and ideally located for all local amenities.
- Fabulous gated five bedroom detached house
- Wonderful reception room with bay window
- Stylish dining room with access to garden
- Impressive fully fitted kitchen with dining space
- Generous sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Four additional good sized bedrooms
- Expansive private rear garden and front driveway
- Situated only a short distance from Roundwood Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Dobree Road is ideally located for the many shops, bars and restaurants found on Willesden High road with the lovely open spaces of Roundwood Park also nearby.
Willesden Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fabulous continental food served with a smile.
The best butchers in North West London. All the meat is free range and they sell the best steak you'll ever taste!
The Lexi Cinema
A great Indie cinema run by volunteers showing mainstream films and live opera. All their proceeds go to charity too.
Willesden Green station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2/3
Kensal Rise station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Dollis Hill station
Jubilee line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,494 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,101 (195 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800