Set on a peaceful cul de sac in the heart of Willesden Green, this fabulous 4 bedroom semi detached house benefits from modern fixtures and fittings, parquet wood floors, private garden and off-street parking.
- Stunning four bedroom semi detached family house
- Delightful reception room with wood burner
- Impressive dining room with direst access to garden
- Wonderful fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Superb master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Contemporary bathroom with additional WC
- Fabulous interior with original features and stain glass
- Off street parking, garage and private balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,286 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,920 (178 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Willesden Green station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Dollis Hill station
Jubilee line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Gardiner Avenue is positioned close to the shops of Cricklewood Broadway and Willesden, while the greenery of Gladstone Park is also close by. Transport links include Cricklewood Station and Willesden Green Underground Station.
Willesden Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fabulous vintage and new clothes store run by a lovely lady, selling beautiful jewellery too. Everything is sold at an amazing price!
I love the Revital health food store on Willesden's High Road. Stocks all my necessities.
The best butchers in North West London. All the meat is free range and they sell the best steak you'll ever taste!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800