Set in a prime area in Hampstead, this striking two bedroom flat features a wonderful reception room with a high arched ceiling, original wood beams and panelling, a skylight and a modern open-plan kitchen.
- Interiors well-presented throughout
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood panelling
- Large reception room with charming arched ceiling
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen with contemporary fittings
- Good-sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Further well-proportioned second bedroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ideally situated moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street, while the picturesque Hampstead Heath is just a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Charming inside and out, The Flask pub is located at the end of delightful Flask Walk. It serves British dishes, but with a refined Hampstead twist.
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
La Crêperie de Hampstead
This little food van does amazing sweet and savoury crepes. Be warned, there's always a queue!
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,047 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 881 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.