Impressive six bedroom Gothic Style Mansion arranged over four extensive floors offering superb period features and light-filled interiors with off-street parking, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead.
- Beautifully presented throughout in excellent condition
- Stunning reception room with superb feature ceiling
- Second reception room with pillars and period fireplace
- Large master bedroom with sizable en-suite bathroom
- Five additional generously size bedrooms with en-suite's
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with dining area
- Substantial grounds at the front and back of property
- Fantastic development opportunity in a desirable location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lyndhurst Terrace is ideally situated moments from the trendy shops, restaurants and bars of Hampstead, while the beautiful green open space of Hampstead Heath is a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
Great for all-day breakfast or brunch!
This cafe serves the best baked potato in West Hampstead!
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £30,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,835 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,988 (463 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600