Impressive six bedroom Gothic Style Mansion arranged over four extensive floors offering superb period features and light-filled interiors with off-street parking, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead.
- Beautifully presented throughout in excellent condition
- Stunning reception room with superb feature ceiling
- Second reception room with pillars and period fireplace
- Large master bedroom with sizable en-suite bathroom
- Five additional generously size bedrooms with en-suite's
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with dining area
- Substantial grounds at the front and back of property
- Fantastic development opportunity in a desirable location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £3,215 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,988 (463 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Lyndhurst Terrace is ideally situated moments from the trendy shops, restaurants and bars of Hampstead, while the beautiful green open space of Hampstead Heath is a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A modern but rustic pub with hearty dishes and a relaxing atmosphere.
Hampstead Sports Massage
Wonderful massage therapists in Hampstead that do home visits. The therapists are great, especially on Sundays when I'm most lazy.
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600