With a great location moments from Hampstead Heath, this stunning five bedroom house offers abundant living space with fabulous interior design, luxurious bathroom suites and a private garden.
- Fantastic five bedroom house offers ample living space
- Wonderfully refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Spacious accommodation arranged over four floors
- Generous reception room with bright interiors
- Superb dining room opening onto the private garden
- Features five well presented good sized bedrooms
- Boasts a lovely private garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £3,215 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,518 (233 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Hampstead Heath station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Belsize Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Parliament Hill is a pleasant residential area moments from Pond Street, Hampstead High Street, Belsize Park and Hampstead Heath.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Affording one of the best views of London, Hampstead Heath is certainly a peaceful spot to look at the skyline in all its glory!
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.