A just-refurbished four bedroom apartment located within Palm Court, an imposing period conversion moments from Hampstead and Swiss Cottage. Featuring bright interiors finished to an exceptional standard throughout.
Included in price
- Fabulous four bedroom, split-level apartment
- Recently refurbished to an impressive standard
- Located within an imposing period conversion
- Arranged on the third and fourth floors
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Three additional well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Digital door locking with key-fob access
- Close to Hampstead and Swiss Cottage amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,604 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,497 (139 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Swiss Cottage station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Palm Court is located on Fitzjohns Avenue, and affords easy access to the shops and cafes on Hampstead High Street and Heath Street, with Swiss Cottage station also close by.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Freemasons Arms
A great gastropub that serves modern British and Mediterranean dishes.
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600