Having recently undergone complete renovation, this exceptional three bedroom flat offers generous living space, a private balcony and three double bedrooms with three bathrooms.
- A superb three bedroom third floor flat
- Recently renovated throughout
- Three generously sized rooms with en-suites
- Spacious entrance hall
- Separate reception room, dining room and kitchen
- Residential location in desirable Hampstead
- Secure underground parking with concierge service
- Access to communal gardens and on-site gym and pool
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Westfield is ideally situated close to the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street, while picturesque Hampstead Heath is a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A delightful cut through between Hampstead High Street and Back Lane, Flask Walk epitomises Hampstead's upmarket, community charm.
Golders Hill Park
Boasting a wonderful café and secret garden, this park is a stunning place to relax on a hot, sunny day.
The Holly Bush
Just off Holly Hill, the Holly Bush is a delightful pub in an even more charming setting.
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
West Hampstead station
Jubilee Thameslink London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,481 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,760 (163 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600