An impressive 3 bedroom apartment boasting stylish neutral décor throughout including an open-plan reception/kitchen with wood floors and original features.
- Impressive 2nd floor period conversion
- On sought-after South Hill Park Gardens
- Stylish neutral décor
- Open-plan reception room with fireplace and wood floors
- Stylish kitchen with premium integrated appliances
- Bright and spacious master bedroom
- Well-proportioned additional bedrooms
- Located very close to Hampstead Heath
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,257 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,023 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Hampstead Heath station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Belsize Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
South Hill Park Gardens is a highly sought-after residential area near to the shops, bars and restaurants of Pond Street, Hampstead High Street and Belsize Park. Belsize Park Underground Station and Hampstead Heath Station are both nearby.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Wells Tavern
A modern European gastropub with a relaxing atmosphere. Close to Belsize Park for a nice relaxing walk.
La Crêperie de Hampstead
This little food van does amazing sweet and savoury crepes. Be warned, there's always a queue!
The Freemasons Arms
A great gastropub that serves modern British and Mediterranean dishes.