This is a newly developed 2 bedroom apartment on the 1st floor, boasting a spacious open-plan reception/kitchen, sizeable private balcony and 2 well proportioned double bedrooms.
- Terrific 2 bedroom apartment
- Situated on the 1st floor
- Moments from the amenities in Belsize Park
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen
- Fitted kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Private balcony with space to dine
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Well-proportioned second bedroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 735 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Belsize Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Hampstead Heath station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Swiss Cottage station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Howitt Road is a quiet residential location moments from the wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants on Haverstock Hill, while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also close by. The nearest station is Belsize Park.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for all-day breakfast or brunch!
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
The Freemasons Arms
A great gastropub that serves modern British and Mediterranean dishes.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600