An exceptionally well-presented and spacious 2 bedroom flat located in a stunning period building, enviably located in trendy Hampstead.
- Stunning 2 bedroom 1st floor flat
- Located within an imposing period conversion
- Spacious reception room with working fireplace
- Separate contemporary kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Good-sized second bedroom with bespoke storage
- Very desirable location
- Presented in superb condition throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,345 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 850 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Hampstead Heath station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Belsize Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property affords easy access to amenities on Hampstead High Street and Heath Street, with Hampstead and Swiss Cottage Underground stations both easily accessible.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
La Crêperie de Hampstead
This little food van does amazing sweet and savoury crepes. Be warned, there's always a queue!
A delightful cut through between Hampstead High Street and Back Lane, Flask Walk epitomises Hampstead's upmarket, community charm.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600