Boasting a desirable Belsize Park location, this contemporary, architecturally-designed four bedroom house is arranged over four floors and features a self-contained basement studio. Offered with a fabulous terrace.
- Contemporary, architecturally-designed four bedroom residence
- Two open-plan living spaces leading out onto a split-level terrace
- Exceptional design featuring full-length windows and finished concrete
- Three en suite bedrooms with extensive storage space
- Self-contained basement studio/bedroom with its own kitchenette
- Fabulous location on one of Belsize Parks most desirable roads
- A short distance from Haverstock Hill amenities
- Nearby bus links and Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage stations close by
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,604 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,020 (280 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Belsize Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Swiss Cottage station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Chalk Farm station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Lambolle Place is a quiet, leafy street located in the heart of desirable Belsize Park. The amenities on Haverstock Hill, as well as Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage Underground stations are both easily accessible.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
For music lovers there is the famous Roundhouse venue, which has amazing views from anywhere inside and great sound for a brilliant night out!
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600