Fabulous two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of an imposing period conversion, offering recently renovation interiors with high-specification throughout, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead.
- Well presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large bay-fronted reception with ample space to dine
- Fully integrated open-plan kitchen with stone work tops
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Further good-sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek bathroom suite with high specification fittings
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,910 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 732 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
Swiss Cottage station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Frognal is ideally located close to the extensive amenities of Finchley Road and Hampstead High Street.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
La Boutique Secret
In the heart of West Hampstead, you can indulge yourself in fantastic clothes at amazing prices! It's always busy and there are lovely ladies to help you.
The Alice House
Good bar and great cocktails - this place has 'date night' written all over it!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600