Quietly tucked away in the peaceful surroundings of South Hampstead, this fabulous four bedroom house offers stylish living space with off-street parking and generous patio garden.
- An impressive four bedroom house
- Wonderful reception room/dining room
- Contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar
- Naturally bright first floor reception room
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Three Juliette balconies and patio garden
- All double bedrooms with excellent storage space
- Quiet, private location moments from Finchley Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £3,215 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,746 (162 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Swiss Cottage station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Marston Close is well located close to West End Lane, South Hampstead and St John's Wood. Motorists can gain easy access to the A40 (M) and A5 road links to central London and the West. The nearest underground station is Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line).
Swiss Cottage locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for all-day breakfast or brunch!
Hart and Lova
Best croissants in London in lovely laid back non-chain cafe
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead
020 3728 2377