Impressive five bedroom detached house arranged over two floors offering bright and extensive interiors with off-street parking and superb private garden.
- Beautifully presented throughout in excellent condition
- Recently refurbished to the highest standard
- Fabulous light filled reception room with dining area
- Fully integrated contemporary separate kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and sauna room
- Four further generously sized bedrooms
- Fantastic 214' private lawn garden with patio area
- Large front garden/driveway with office room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on a peaceful residential road close to the local amenities, shops and restaurants of Mill Hill Broadway.
Mill Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Belmont Children's Farm
A Mill Hill institution and one of the loveliest urban farms in London. Kids love it, especially the animals, ranging from small chicks all the way up to alpacas and horses.
The Rising Sun
A quaint village pub with an appetising menu, including a choice of aperitifs, starters, mains and desserts. Can accommodate large groups in their separate dining room, or a more intimate feast. A short distance to Saracens rugby stadium.
Offering a lovely countryside location, this friendly family-run business is the perfect place for the locals to get bedding plants, perennials, shrubs, garden furniture, pots etc.
Mill Hill Broadway station
Northern line, Zone: 5
Burnt Oak station
Northern line, Zone: 4
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,473 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,173 (294 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley
020 8432 1700