This fabulous three bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation with well presented, bright décor and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities.
- Superb three bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Elegant mansion block with lift access and porter services
- Generous reception room with neutral, bright décor
- Offers modern and well equipped kitchen
- Smart master bedroom with concealed en suite bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in St Johns Wood while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also within close proximity.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best spot for a picnic or a quick run!
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Maida Vale station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,118 (103 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.