A stunning three bedroom duplex apartment situated on the ground and lower ground floor of this luxury modern purpose-built development, Benefits from 24-hour porterage, private entrance and underground parking.
- Fantastic three bedroom duplex apartment
- Poggen-Pohl fully fitted open-plan kitchen
- Benefits from 24-hour porterage
- Features its own private front door
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Two further great size bedrooms (one with en suite bathroom)
- Private courtyard and garden
- Underground parking for one car
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located on the famous Abbey Road, moments from the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants within St John's Wood.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
Serving European food, this delightful little restaurant has an early bird menu too.
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Maida Vale station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,670 (155 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000