An amazing four bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor of secure mansion block boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, spacious accommodation and an excellent St Johns Wood location.
- Boasting a recent refurbishment throughout
- Spacious reception room with adjoining dining room
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom/shower rooms
- Ample storage space
- Secure mansion block with lift
- Moments from nearby amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on St Johns Wood High Street while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also within close proximity.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Maida Vale station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,053 (190 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000