An amazing four bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor of secure mansion block boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, spacious accommodation and an excellent St Johns Wood location.
- Boasting a recent refurbishment throughout
- Spacious reception room with adjoining dining room
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom/shower rooms
- Ample storage space
- Secure mansion block with lift
- Moments from nearby amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,053 (190 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Maida Vale station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on St Johns Wood High Street while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also within close proximity.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best spot for a picnic or a quick run!
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000