Situated within a beautiful period mansion building this expansive five bedroom flat has been well presented throughout to offer bright accommodation.
- Superb five bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Residential building with porter services and lift access
- Expansive reception/dining room with period fireplaces
- Modern large kitchen with integrated appliances
- Five well presented and generous bedrooms
- Smart master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Beautiful parquet wood flooring
- Enviable location on St Johns Wood High Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
St John's Wood High Street provides a wealth of charming shops and pavement cafes on the doorstep, with the wonderful green open spaces of Regent's Park also close by. St John's Wood Underground Station is situated within easy reach.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
If you're ever in a rush for some flowers for a loved one, just pop up to this drive-thru florist and there's no need to get out your car!
Regent's Park Mosque
One of the largest mosques in West London, also providing a cafeteria, library, attire and book shop.
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Maida Vale station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,508 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,236 (207 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000