An exquisite four bedroom mansion block flat enviably situated in the heart of St John's Wood opposite London's historic Abbey Road moments from the bustling amenities of St John's Wood High Street.
- Stunning four bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Beautifully presented living and entertaining space
- Enviably located in the very heart of St John's Wood
- Stylish bay-fronted reception room with access to balcony
- Features smart modern bespoke kitchen
- Provides four well presented bedrooms
- Benefits from under floor heating
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Abbey Road provides a historic address in the heart of St John's Wood and the property sits opposite the famous recording studios and moments from the boutique shops of St John's Wood High Street and the renowned American School.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Maida Vale station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,117 (196 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000