Enviably located opposite London's famous Lord's Cricket Ground, this impressive three bedroom apartment boasts superbly presented and substantial living and entertaining space, a porter and parking.
- Outstanding three bedroom apartment
- Superb location opposite Lords Cricket Ground
- Impressive reception room with feature stair case
- Contemporary kitchen with fitted Miele appliances
- On site concierge and one allocated parking space
- Fantastic location close to open spaces of Regents Park
- En suite bathroom in master bedroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Fashionable boutiques, shops and cafes are situated close by on St John's Wood High Street and convenient access is provided into Baker Street, Marylebone and the West End.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
The most beautiful café in London.
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Edgware Road (Bakerloo) station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,527 (141 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000