Boasting gorgeous River Views from a Private Terrace, this impressive 2 bed flat boasts luxurious living with a modern finish and generous floor space. Warm wooden floors highlight a chic study and desirable reception.
- Stunning 2nd floor flat in ideal Riverside location
- Private Terrace with breathtaking views of River Thames
- Open plan reception with chic dining and fitted shelves
- 2 Elegant double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Sizeable modern kitchen with bright dining area
- Excellent Study with natural light and ample storage
- Ornate lighting and wooden floors throughout
- Large bathroom and WC with bespoke detailing
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,081 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,322 (122 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District Southeastern Circle Thameslink lines, Zone: 1
Jubilee line, Zone: 1
London Waterloo East station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
River Court is fantastically located in a landmark residential block set on the banks of the River Thames. Blackfriars Bridge and Blackfriars Station are in close proximity with a wealth of amenities available in South Bank.
South Bank locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tate Modern Kitchen & Bar
Nothing quite like sitting down with a cold, crisp glass of wine after a stroll along the south bank. The bar on the 6th floor of Tate Modern also comes with one of the best views in town AND the added benefit of supporting a fantastic arts institution. Later weekend opening times make this a great place to watch the sunset.
Exceptional views over a number of London's most famous landmarks...
A restaurant, bar and club all in one, so you can spend all night here! It's a great place for large groups who want to catch up over dinner without having to move on to somewhere else later in the night.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge
020 7386 6500