Set within an exclusive modern development, this stunning 2 bedroom apartment boasts stunning interiors, generously proportioned living space and two private balconies.
- Set within an exclusive modern development
- 2 well-proportioned bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Stunning reception room/kitchen with ample dining space
- Sleek kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- 2 stylish washrooms, one en suite
- Boasts two fantastic private balconies
- Offers 24 hour secure conceirge
- Enviably located for both the Thames and Borough High Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,081 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 917 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 1
London Bridge station
Southeastern Jubilee Thameslink Southern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Elephant & Castle station
Southeastern Thameslink Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located on Long Lane this property is just moments from the many shops, restaurants and amenities of Borough High Street and London Bridge.
Borough locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Flat Iron Square
An outdoor food and entertainment venue under the railway arches in Bankside.
The food and the vibe.. Urban Farmers Market & street food supremo!
Not a bad way to start your day with breakfast at the Shard!