Situated on the 4th floor of a beautiful warehouse conversion, this superb 2 bedroom apartment benefits from bare brick work and a original beams.
- Fantastic Penthouse 2 bedroom flat
- Fantastic spaces for living and entertaining
- Open plan kitchen/reception room with exposed wood beams
- Smart fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious wet room with bath
- Ample fitted storage space throughout
- Sought-after location in a Gated development
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,003 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 994 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 1
London Bridge station
Southeastern Jubilee Thameslink Southern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Cannon Street station
District Southeastern Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property occupies an excellent location moments from Borough High Street and the wealth of shops, bars, clubs, restaurants and wide variety of other local amenities it offers.
London Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best coffee on a bridge! They also sell delicious cocktails and food too.
Golden Hinde II
Is there anything more English than Morris dancing in front of Sir Francis Drake's galleon!?
Neal's Yard Dairy
Sourcing and selling the best of British and Irish cheeses. Make sure you check out Neal's Yard Dairy when you're wandering through Borough Market.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge
020 7386 6500