This gorgeous 2 bedroom Penthouse provides a stylish split-level living space, boasting a private Roof Garden and a unique Mezzanine level in a sought-after location.
- Stunning 2 bedroom split level Penthouse
- Providing an expansive entertaining space
- Sleek semi open-plan kitchen
- Stylish contemporary living space throughout
- Benefits from a fabulous Mezzanine level
- Boasting a private Roof Garden and Concierge
- Set in a sought after location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,761 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,810 (168 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 1
London Bridge station
Southeastern Jubilee Thameslink Southern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Grange Road is a fantastic location set in the heart of Bermondsey providing an array of local amenities and transport links.
Bermondsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best coffee on a bridge! They also sell delicious cocktails and food too.
Neal's Yard Dairy
Sourcing and selling the best of British and Irish cheeses. Make sure you check out Neal's Yard Dairy when you're wandering through Borough Market.
Live music and great food!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge
020 7386 6500