Set within an exclusive modern development, this striking two bedroom apartment offers sleek and neutral interiors throughout with a gorgeous reception room/kitchen and two charming private balconies.
- Set within a striking modern development
- Generously arranged on the second floor
- Bright and airy two bedroom apartment
- Sleek reception room/kitchen with ample dining space
- Two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Master with chic en suite shower room
- Two charming private balconies
- Excellently located for Borough High Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is well located for the many chic amenities of Borough High Street, with the charming banks of the Thames also within close proximity.
Bermondsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Flat Iron Square
An outdoor food and entertainment venue under the railway arches in Bankside.
The View From the Shard
A really nice afternoon out if you are new to London, have visitors or just want something to do one day. Amazing uninterrupted views over London and on a clear day you can see for over 30 miles!
The best coffee on a bridge! They also sell delicious cocktails and food too.
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 1
London Bridge station
Southeastern Jubilee Thameslink Southern Northern lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,387 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 780 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge
020 7386 6500