Set on the third floor, this three bedroom apartment boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and three lovely double bedrooms.
- Stunning three bedroom apartment set on the third floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with ample space to dine
- Three lovely double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Delightful private balcony
- Ideally located in the heart of Bermondsey
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
With close proximity to great transport links, Leathermarket Street is also within easy reach of Bermondsey Street which offers a wide variety of local shops and amenities.
London Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Gourmet Burger Kitchen
Whilst there have been many new entries into the London burger market, GBK remains a firm favourite. The Don burger is a thing of beauty!
Golden Hinde II
Is there anything more English than Morris dancing in front of Sir Francis Drake's galleon!?
Very impressive meat dishes cooked in a proper American smoker. The ribs are fantastic!
Northern line, Zone: 1
London Bridge station
Southeastern Jubilee Thameslink Southern Northern lines, Zone: 1
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,695 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 987 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge
020 7386 6500