Arranged over two floors, this three bedroom duplex apartment boasts stunning accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen and an exceptional roof terrace perfect for outdoor dining.
- Stunning three bedroom apartment arranged over two floors
- Large open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with space to dine
- Three lovely double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Exceptional roof terrace with views of central London
- Sleek bathroom and guest cloakroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located just moments from Waterloo with a range of vibrant amenities and excellent transport links out of and around London.
Waterloo locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Where better to view some of the country's modern art than along the South Bank.
A yearly festival on the South Bank celebrating London's creative culture - music, comedy, food and so much more!
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
Lambeth North station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Jubilee Waterloo & City Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
London Waterloo East station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,222 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,310 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,373 (127 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge
020 7386 6500