Situated on the twentyfirst floor of a prestigious modern development this stunning two bedroom apartment offers bright interiors and is finished to an exceptional standard while boasting superb views over London.
- Stunning two bedroom twentyfirst floor apartment
- Set within a prestigious modern development
- Exceptional reception room flooded with natural light
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with breakfast island
- Unparalleled views over the Thames and central London
- Large master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Two further bright and spacious double bedrooms
- Concierge, communal swimming pool, gym and roof terrace
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
South Bank Tower is a fantastic location just moments away from popular South Bank itself where you can find an array of restaurants, bars and transport links around London.
South Bank locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Exceptional views over a number of London's most famous landmarks...
A yearly festival on the South Bank celebrating London's creative culture - music, comedy, food and so much more!
Bateaux London Cruises
A great way to see London with a variety of different cruises along the Thames. You can even opt for Sunday lunch whilst listening to a live jazz band!
District Southeastern Circle Thameslink lines, Zone: 1
Jubilee line, Zone: 1
London Waterloo East station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,273 (118 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge
020 7386 6500