Luxurious riverside living is showcased throughout this 2 bed apartment set on the 8th floor. An open plan reception/kitchen boasts high spec finishes and leads onto a superb balcony with breathtaking river views.
- Stunning 8th floor apartment on the South Bank of the River Thames
- Spacious private balcony with unobstructed river views
- High spec open-plan kitchen
- Comfortable reception with wooden flooring
- Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Elegant 2nd double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Modern ensuite showerroom and bathroom
- Indoor infinity pool and residents entertainment facilities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,494 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 795 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Victoria line, Zone: 1
Lambeth North station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The Corniche is located on the Albert Embankment along the River Thames, moments away from London's most renowned landmarks, popular bars and eateries. Transport Links include Vauxhall, Westminster & Waterloo stations.
Albert Embankment locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Bateaux London Cruises
A great way to see London with a variety of different cruises along the Thames. You can even opt for Sunday lunch whilst listening to a live jazz band!