Benefitting from fantastically finished interiors throughout, this exceptional three bedroom apartment is set on the seventeenth floor of the brand new One Blackfriars development.
- Brand new development in the heart of Central London
- Beautifully finished, seventeenth floor apartment
- Spacious reception room with panoramic views of the river
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further good sized double bedrooms
- A further sleekly fitted family shower room and WC
- Wrap around winter garden with fantastic views
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
One Blackfriars benefits from an excellent location riverside and moments away from Blackfriars Station and pier. A wealth of bars, restaurants and London attractions line the river while Blackfriars Road also hosts a wealth of amenities.
Blackfriars locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Flat Iron Square
An outdoor food and entertainment venue under the railway arches in Bankside.
A cheap and cheerful Italian serving the cheesiest lasagne in London!
Exceptional views over a number of London's most famous landmarks...
District Southeastern Circle Thameslink lines, Zone: 1
Jubilee line, Zone: 1
London Waterloo East station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,551 (144 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge
020 7386 6500