Benefitting from beautiful interiors throughout, this superb two bedroom apartment offers bright and open plan interiors with stunning views of the river.
- Beautiful riverside development with concierge facilities
- Fifth floor penthouse apartment in excellent condition
- Bright and spacious reception room perfect for entertaining
- Sleek contemporary open plan kitchen with integrated Neff and Bosch appliances
- Master suite includes feature freestanding bath and walk in shower
- Second double bedroom and stylish family shower room
- Private balcony with beautiful views of the Thames, Canary Wharf, St Pauls and The O2
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Peacefully set directly on the river on Collington Street within close proximity to the market, museums, restaurants, shops, pubs and park. Quick and convenient transport links to The City and Canary Wharf are nearby at Maze Hill and Cutty Sark.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Paul Rhodes Bakery
Delicious baked goods, friendly staff, yummy hot drinks and you can the watch the world go by at the Royal Navel College opposite.
Greenwich Foot Tunnel
One of the last remaining historic parts of Canary Wharf, the tunnels were built under the Thames to connect Greenwich and London Docklands.
The Cutty Sark
A really cosy pub, animal friendly, dining with a view and the best Sunday lunches in Greenwich!
Maze Hill station
Island Gardens station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,490 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 989 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179