Set within an exclusive modern riverside development, this striking one bedroom flat offers a gorgeous reception room/kitchen and a chic bathroom.
- Set within an exclusive riverside development
- Generously arranged on the sixth floor
- Elegant one bedrooms flat
- Gorgeous reception room/kitchen
- Sleek modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good-sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Chic bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ideally situated within a short distance of the many shops, bars and restaurants of central Greenwich with a number of on-site amenities also at hand.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Paul Rhodes Bakery
Delicious baked goods, friendly staff, yummy hot drinks and you can the watch the world go by at the Royal Navel College opposite.
A busy market with delicious food stalls and unusual gifts. Something for everyone!
The Old Fire Station
Definitely a place to check out! The food is Mexican and you can always find an array of weird and wonderful cocktails.
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Southeastern DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
Island Gardens station
DLR line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 470 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.