Benefiting from bright and spacious interiors well arranged over three floors, this superb five bedroom house also offers a large private garden and off-street parking.
- End of terrace five bedroom house
- Well maintained interiors well arranged over three floors
- Expansive reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four well proportioned double bedrooms
- A further good sized single bedroom
- Two sleek family bathrooms and a guest cloakroom
- Close proximity to a wealth of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ideally located on Baring Road, this property benefits from a close proximity to the wealth of amenities found in nearby Lee and Blackheath. For excellent transport links into central London, Lee Station is also easily accessible.
Lee locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Such great service from this independent restaurant. The pizzas and the seafood are highly recommended!
Ginger and Bean
A cute coffee shop in Sundridge Park with homemade cakes and toasted sandwiches. The coffee is to die for!
Lots of great shows throughout the year, including plays and world-famous music artists.
Grove Park station
Hither Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,462 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,831 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,211 (205 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath
020 8432 7200