This fantastic two bedroom flat is set within a wonderful modern development moments from an array of amenities and transport links and offers ample living space, double bedrooms and a lovely private balcony.
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a superb modern development
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Two good-sized bedrooms, one with en suite
- Additional stylish bathroom
- Charming private balcony and communal roof terrace
- Good location for transport links and amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Choumert Road is well located for a wealth of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities on offer along nearby Rye Lane.
Peckham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the cheapest cinemas in London at only £4.99 a ticket - all day, every day!
South London Gallery
Contemporary art space with changing exhibitions. It also has a lovely café and art shop.
The Beer Shop
Lovely little craft beer micro pub with great music, staff and beer!
Peckham Rye station
Southeastern Thameslink London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Queens Road Peckham station
London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
East Dulwich station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,182 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 520 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.