This fantastic two bedroom pent house boasts breath taking views over London with a beautiful reception room and open-plan kitchen, amazing master bedroom with doors to balcony and en suite shower room.
- Beauitful two bedroom pent house
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Open-plan fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with contemporary en-suite shower room
- Second well proportioned bedroom
- Modern family bathroom
- Amazing wrap around terrace and balcony
- Potential extension planning achieved for fifth floor
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Gervase Street is close to the many shops and restaurants in Peckham and surrounding areas.
Peckham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
For when you need a mental workout, Peckham Library is open throughout the week, including Sundays!
Lucas Gardens is a tranquil spot for whiling away a lazy Sunday.
K & K Butchers and Grocers
On the corner of Choumert Road and Rye Lane there is K&K Butchers, which sells fresh produce, meats, fish, fruits and vegetables.
Queens Road Peckham station
London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
South Bermondsey station
Peckham Rye station
Southeastern Thameslink London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,324 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,182 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,039 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.