Boasting double-height ceilings and period features within a gated warehouse conversion, this fabulous one bedroom flat benefits from contemporary interiors, a mezzanine-level bedroom and secure off-street parking.
- Fabulous one bedroom flat
- Features stylish mezzanine level bedroom
- Situated within a gated warehouse conversion
- Located close to a superb range of local amenities
- Combines period features with modern day living
- Double-height ceiling and beautiful exposed brickwork
- Loft with huge volume and height
- Located inside very well maintained private property
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Pump House Close is conveniently located moments away from the Surrey Quays shopping complex as well as the green open spaces of Southwark Park. On the doorstep to the tube with 1 stop to Canary Wharf and 2 to London Bridge.
Rotherhithe locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing coffee house with such good coffee and lunchtime food. Great smoothies too!
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
The Pear Tree @ Greenland Place
The food, atmosphere and service are great! The prices are good too.
Canada Water station
Jubilee London Overground lines, Zone: 2
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Surrey Quays station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,920 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 533 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge
020 7386 6500