Benefitting from bright and modern interiors throughout, this superb two bedroom, mid terrace house also offers a private courtyard Garden.
- Modern 2 bedroom house in peaceful estate
- Well kept interiors throughout
- Spacious reception room with access onto courtyard
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with Ensuite shower room
- A further good sized bedroom and jack and jill bathroom
- Picturesque communal gardens
- Close proximity to a wealth of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Fisher Close is a peaceful residential street that benefits from a close proximity to Rotherhithe Station for excellent transport links into Central London.
Rotherhithe locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Friendly, efficient and great value!
Amazing gluten-free food.
One Canada Square
A lovely place for elegant drinks and dinner or after-work drinks. Food served throughout the day and with a range of deals too.
London Overground line, Zone: 2
DLR c2c lines, Zone: 2
Canada Water station
Jubilee London Overground lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,695 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,014 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.