Set on a private road, this outstanding 3000sqft five bedroom detached house boasts well presented interiors throughout, an en suite master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe, spacious eat-in kitchen and extensive garden.
- Outstanding five bedroom detached house on a private road
- Presented to an excellent standard over three floors
- Large eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Expansive south facing rear garden with shed
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in-wardrobe
- Four further double bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Off-street parking and double garage
- Close to the amenities of Crystal Palace
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located on a private road, moments from the lovely boutique shops and large selection of restaurants within Crystal Palace. The large open space of Crystal Palace Park is also nearby.
Crystal Palace locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A walled garden that would not look out of place in a BBC costume drama. Stunning throughout the year and still relatively undiscovered by the residents of South London. The gardens are beautifully maintained by a justifiably proud set of volunteers.
Vegetarian and pescetarian restaurant with the best fat chips EVER.
Norwood Grove House
Known locally as the "White House", Norwood Grove House and its well-tended formal gardens were opened in 1926 by the future King Edward VIII. It is the centrepiece of Norwood Grove itself; a large expanse of grass from which you can overlook Streatham and its surrounding areas. It is thoroughly underutilised and all the better for it!
Gipsy Hill station
West Norwood station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,728 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,024 (280 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace
020 8772 8080