A spacious, well presented three bedroom flat situated on the top floor of an imposing period conversion property, located close to the amenities of West Dulwich.
- Smart three bedroom first floor flat
- Well presented and proportioned throughout
- Generous bay-fronted reception room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Charming white suite bathroom
- Set within a lovely period conversion
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Clive Road is located in a leafy tree-lined area close to the amenities of both West Dulwich and West Norwood. For transport the closest rail link is West Dulwich (National Rail).
West Dulwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A taste of the Mediterranean, this Italian deli also has a patio garden, where you can sit and enjoy their delicious dishes.
Brown & Green Cafe
Grab a quick snack and a cup of coffee from this independent kiosk whilst on your daily commute.
The Crystal Palace Market
A unique culinary experience - choose your fresh produce from the market and then watch it be prepared into a tasty meal.
Sydenham Hill station
West Dulwich station
West Norwood station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,232 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 860 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.