A well presented two bedroom house arranged over two floors boasts a wonderful double reception room, a fitted kitchen with space to dine and a private rear garden.
- Bright and airy two bedroom house arranged over two floors
- Spacious double reception room with lovely bay windows
- Well maintained kitchen with French doors to rear garden
- Good-sized double bedrooms with plenty of natural light
- Large bathroom with walk in shower and storage
- On street parking
- Superb bus, tram and train links to Croydon and Beckenham
- Close to shops, restaurants and parkland in Addiscombe
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Set on a quiet residential Road moments from the many shops and amenities that are available in South Norwood this property is ideally located moments from South Norwood Leisure Centre, Croydon Sports arena and range of transport links.
South Norwood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
South Norwood Country Park
Like having the countryside on your doorstep, it is a great place for a bike ride or a dog walk.
The Gold Coast
Serving the best food from the motherland, Ghana! The jollof rice served with domedo (seasoned and spiced pork) is to die for... It reminds me of mummy's cooking!
A charming and homely pub with a good vibe. There are different bar areas each with its own character. Good selection of keg and cask ales and a open kitchen serving good, reasonably priced food. The staff are very friendly and the service good. It has a quiz night on Mondays, compered by a charming and entertaining quiz master.
Norwood Junction station
Thameslink London Overground Southern lines,
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,939 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,386 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 913 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace
020 8772 8080