A well presented two bedroom flat situated on a tree-lined street in a residential area and set on the top floor of a beautiful period building with off-street parking.
- A fantastic two bedroom top floor flat
- Finished to a very high standard throughout
- Bright and spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen, master bedroom with pretty garden views
- Second bedroom with a compact balcony, sleek bathroom
- Off street residents parking
- Shops and amenities moments away in Blackheath
- Good transport links available from Kidbrooke rail station
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kidbrooke Park Road is located close to the great selection of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants found in Blackheath, as well as the wide open spaces of the heath itself.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Buenos Aires Café
The best Argentinian steak restaurant ever, where the walls are covered in iconic photos taken by its owner. Definitely ask for an upstairs table overlooking Blackheath.
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
Going for a run is never dull with this on your doorstep...
Westcombe Park station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,498 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 656 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.