Benefitting from high ceilings and beautiful original features, this stunning six bedroom, Victorian property also offers two expansive reception rooms and a large garden.
- Spectacular Victorian semi detached house
- Beautiful interiors well arranged over three floors
- Double reception room with two feature fireplaces
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Six generously sized double bedrooms
- Two sleek en suite bathrooms and a family bathroom
- Grand entrance hall with a large original staircase
- Close proximity to a wealth of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ideally located on Shooters Hill Road, this superb property benefits from a close proximity to the amenities of both Blackheath and Greenwich Villages. For excellent transport links into central London, Blackheath Station is also nearby.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
A busy market with delicious food stalls and unusual gifts. Something for everyone!
The Gipsy Moth
An after work pint after a tough day in The Wharf? The Gypsy Moth pub is a favourite mooring. With riverside vistas and historical importance, Greenwich is best enjoyed with a pint of Meantime.
Westcombe Park station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,854 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,382 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,857 (265 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath
020 8432 7200