Stunning three bedroom town house arranged over three floors boasts well proportioned bedrooms, spacious open-plan reception room and kitchen, three modern bathrooms and beautiful communal gardens.
- Fantastic three bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Bright and spacious master bedroom with open plan kitchen
- Well-proportioned bedrooms with neutral decor throughout
- Sleek bathroom including two en-suite's
- Lovely garden and underground parking
- Moments from Cator and Sutcliffe Park
- Close to shops and amenities in Kidbrooke and Blackheath
- Great transport links from Kidbrooke rail station
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,892 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,337 (124 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Astell Road is set in Kidbrooke's Meridian Gate development and is ideally located between the green open spaces of Cator Park and the beautiful surroundings of Sutcliffe Park.
Kidbrooke locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An independent coffeeshop with a gorgeous sun trap of a garden that serves an amazing full brunch menu.
The food and wide range of beers brewed in house make this place so popular! They do scrumptious, fresh stonebaked pizzas and the views of Blackheath are great. A nice place for a drink and food.
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!