This gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment is set on the lower-ground floor of a beautiful period building, has been recently renovated to a high standard, and boasts naturally bright interiors, with 2 bathrooms and a Patio.
- Underfloor heating, soundproofed ceilings, brand new energy efficient boiler
- Expansive living room with media wall - flush mounted 50 inch television
- Miele double oven, induction cooktop and dishwasher
- Smart home systems including keyless entry and remote heating control
- Extensive insulation to floors, walls and ceilings, natural wood fibre
- Large private patio Garden paved in natural stone
- High specification bathrooms: Lefroy Brooks, Catchpole + Rye and Albion Bath Company
- Situated moments from Blackheath Common
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,548 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 908 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Westcombe Park station
Maze Hill station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Shooters Hill is ideally located walking distance to Blackheath and is a short journey from North Greenwich is (Jubilee line Zone 2 station) for those travelling to Canary Wharf or the City.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The food and wide range of beers brewed in house make this place so popular! They do scrumptious, fresh stonebaked pizzas and the views of Blackheath are great. A nice place for a drink and food.
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath
020 8432 7200