Benefitting from bright and stylish interiors throughout, this fantastic 3 bedroom apartment is set on the 3rd floor of a modern development and offers a private Balcony.
- Modern development with Concierge
- 3rd floor 3 bedroom apartment
- Bright and spacious interiors throughout
- Open plan living space with private Balcony
- Main bedroom with En-suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms and family bathroom
- On site amenities including gym, café and supermarket
- A video walkthrough is available for this property. Please register/login to your My Foxtons account at Foxtons.co.uk to view.
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,464 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 997 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Surrey Quays station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Canada Water station
Jubilee London Overground lines, Zone: 2
South Bermondsey station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ideally located on Pell Street, Copenhagen Court benefits from close proximity to the wealth of local amenities found in nearby Deptford and Surrey Quays. For excellent transport links, Surrey Quays Overground Station is also nearby.
Deptford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Pear Tree @ Greenland Place
The food, atmosphere and service are great! The prices are good too.
Between Canada Water and Old Kent Road, Southwark Park is a peaceful spot with a café and an art gallery.
Masthouse Terrace Pier River Bus
An alternative commute into town or just a pure pleasure cruise, experience a reliable service with an onboard bar and coffee shop.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179